Acceptance of Terms
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Symbio Wellness LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Symbio Wellness LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information on the affiliate signup form. Please note that the review process may take a few days. We know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, we’ll send you an email telling you how to get started and how to access your private affiliate dashboard. You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Symbio Wellness via referral links and promo codes, all accessible through your affiliate dashboard.
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection.
Questions Regarding Your Application
When you apply to become an affiliate, we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
We may do this for the following reasons:
- We didn’t understand something in your application.
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Symbio Wellness and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within seven days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Here are the details of our affiliate program in summary:
- You’ll earn commissions for every sale or subscriptions you refer.
- Referrals are paid out after the holding period via PayPal.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases.
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn commissions when a customer purchases a new or future product, or a subscription we sell on our website using your referral link. Only first-time subscribers will be eligible for commissions.
Because we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their web browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 7 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to make a purchase, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
In summary, this means that a referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer purchases after 7 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals Generated on Your Own Purchases
Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address). Doing this is a violation of our affiliate terms and conditions.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral. We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason.
Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded.
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies or violated the spirit of this Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate, you agree to receive emails from Symbio Wellness. These emails will include important information about Symbio Wellness products, and the affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Symbio Wellness. You are free to opt-out of these emails at any time.
Dormant Affiliate Accounts
An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A “visit” simply refers to someone clicking through your affiliate link and arriving on our website. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after six months.
Acceptable Promotional Methods
How you promote Symbio Wellness is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Symbio Wellness and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our affiliates blog about CBD, wellness, sports injury rehab techniques, and mention Symbio Wellness
Here are a few examples of great promotional methods to earn more commissions:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Symbio Wellness, and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a review or a blog post about Symbio Wellness and link to our website with your referral link.
- Blog about CBD and its health benefits, and mention how Symbio Wellness can help. Do this by adding a link to our website with your referral link.
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites, blogs, and social media with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts or email lists. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, communicate to your Linkedin followers about Symbio Wellness with your affiliate link, or mention us in your next email newsletter with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals.
Prohibited Promotional Methods
- Symbio Wellness may not be promoted on coupon sites. — Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market, and so this method adds no value to us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. — Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any third-party websites you use to promote Symbio Wellness. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. — This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Symbio Wellness LLC — Affiliates aren’t employees of Symbio Wellness LLC and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Symbio Wellness is completely prohibited. — Cloning our website, copying our website, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Symbio Wellness site is unethical and prohibited. This includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of Using Prohibited Promotional Methods or Inappropriate Websites
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate.
Symbio Wellness LLC reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.